To All of Patients & Families,
We have missed all of you! Our top priority is keeping our patients and team safe and we have made some necessary changes.
We have new air filters and air purifiers for the offices!
We will be reaching out to everyone that had an appointment during the Covid-19 closure. Please be Patient with us We Will Be Contacting You Soon to get you scheduled! All of you are very important to us and we have a lot to appointments to make up!
We will be following the recommended guidelines, social distancing and minimizing the number of patients seen at one time.
Here are a few changes that everyone needs to be know before your next appointment:
- Anyone entering the office must wear a mask at all times except in the clinic chair. We ask you to provide your own mask or face covering due to a PPE shortage.
- Tooth brushing station will remain closed. Please brush and floss your teeth at home before you arrive to your appointment.
- Text 479-273-2626 the Patient's Name to Check-In for your appointment when you arrive. We will text you back a screening form you will need to complete before your appointment. The form is super easy to do from your phone! If you are unable to complete it just let us know. The reception area remains closed please wait in your car until your assistant is ready we will come to get you. Your assistant will take your temperature and take you to the clinic. Only the patient and one parent (if needed) may enter the office.
We will also be following the Arkansas Department of Health Screening guidelines.
Patients who meet the following criteria will need to postpone appointments at this time:
- Have returned from overseas travel or from states/metropolitan areas considered hot spots for COVID-19 spread within the last 14 days;
- Have a fever of 100.4°F+ or greater (DHCPs should use digital thermometer to check each patient prior to treatment);
- Have a cough, shortness of breath or other symptoms typical of COVID-19; · Had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days;
- Have compromised immune systems and/or present with chronic disease (ASA 2 and above);
- Aged 65 and older with other chronic systemic conditions Your Brown Orthodontics Team!